Pre Operative Surgical Instructions
- If you are being put to sleep: absolutely nothing to eat or drink (this includes water, gum, candy, breath mints, etc.) after midnight the night before the surgery.
- Please start your antibiotics the morning of your surgery with a small sip of water.
- An adult must be with you the day of surgery and stay in our building during your surgery.
- There must be someone to drive you home and to stay with you that day.
- We cannot release you to a Taxi to drive you home.
- Please DO NOT wear make up, jewelry or contacts the day of surgery.
- Please DO wear short or loose sleeved comfortable clothing for your surgery.
- There will be a $175.00 charge for any surgery cancelled without a minimum of 48 hrs notice. The cancellation fee for a holiday week is $200.00
- If you need any insurance/leave of absence/return to school forms filled out they must be received in our office PRIOR to your surgery, we will do our very best to have these forms ready for you the day of your surgery.